Sunday 9 October 2011

Future Posts

 I left GB's and the Island at the end of August and all the posts I've done so far were scheduled before I left.  Now I'm back home and in the thick of a busy life - (can't you come and do my dinners for me like you did for weeks on the Island, please, GB?) - so future postings will not necessarily be oin a daily basis.  Nevertheless I hope you'll keep following my blog as I still have quite a few photos to publish  

One distinct advatage is that while the weather is cold and wet and windy outside the window you'll be able to see the Hebrides as they were in August..  (OK - that too was occasionally cold and wet and windy but I tended to be out with the camera in the better weather!)

4 comments:

  1. the shell been beached?

    On Friday, I watched Wales against the Irish. I just watched impartially as I wasn't supporting any team. I never watched so much rugby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this shot!
    Thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment;o)

    ***
    Happy Sunday****

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats some size of Shell up there. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome - comments are nearly always appreciated (the exception being those that simply advertise which don't make it past my moderation so please, don't bother).