Wednesday 3 June 2009

Sheep and more sheep

 

On Monday evening I went to Pat and David's for dinner. This the view of GB's with its notorious red garage door across the valley.


Bringing in the sheep at the back of Pat and David's.

GB and I aren't the only ones to do the crossword.


On Tuesday a pair of Ravens were tumbling around together but kept just disappearing around the corner of the cliff top every time I managed to focus the camera on them.



There are sheep on Ian and Carleo's croft. I love the way they add some life and movement to the scene.


Out in Bayble Bay movement is created by passing boats like this trawler surrounded by raucous gulls looking for an easy meal.


On Tuesday a Painted Lady landed briefly in the garden.

1 comment:

  1. Please note that the half of the red door that you can see belongs to my garage not to my house!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome - comments are nearly always appreciated (the exception being those that simply advertise which don't make it past my moderation so please, don't bother).