When the weather is clear the mainland of Scotland can be seen from GB‘s. Since I arrived it has been visible every day. What I have yet to work out is why the camera does not capture it as clearly as the naked eye does. Years ago when GB first moved into Tigh na Mara I took a series of photos and made a montage, identifying all the mainland peaks visible from there. I have just taken advantage of a fairly clear morning to photograph the mainland again and here are some of the peaks that can be seen.
Wednesday, 21 May 2008
The Mainland from Lewis
21st May 2008

When the weather is clear the mainland of Scotland can be seen from GB‘s. Since I arrived it has been visible every day. What I have yet to work out is why the camera does not capture it as clearly as the naked eye does. Years ago when GB first moved into Tigh na Mara I took a series of photos and made a montage, identifying all the mainland peaks visible from there. I have just taken advantage of a fairly clear morning to photograph the mainland again and here are some of the peaks that can be seen.
When the weather is clear the mainland of Scotland can be seen from GB‘s. Since I arrived it has been visible every day. What I have yet to work out is why the camera does not capture it as clearly as the naked eye does. Years ago when GB first moved into Tigh na Mara I took a series of photos and made a montage, identifying all the mainland peaks visible from there. I have just taken advantage of a fairly clear morning to photograph the mainland again and here are some of the peaks that can be seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome - comments are nearly always appreciated (the exception being those that simply advertise which don't make it past my moderation so please, don't bother).