Sunday 1 June 2008

Around the garden and across the sea

Friday, 30th May 2008

This morning I had a wander around the garden with my camera on macro for a little while and photographed some Rhingia camptesris hoverflies, Green-veined White butterflies and pond snails. As a sign that the weather has really been spectacular the midges came out and bit us as we gardened. Don’t they know it’s still early in the year? Mind you, it didn’t help that we were pulling up grass around the Honeysuckle hedging. (It’s called Honeysuckle hedging by Muriel at the Shrub Stall but it’s not like any honeysuckle I know.)






I reckon it was the warmest morning so far and the sea was just so calm and ‘flat’.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome - comments are nearly always appreciated (the exception being those that simply advertise which don't make it past my moderation so please, don't bother).