Sunday 1 June 2008

On the croft

Friday, 30th May 2008
I walked down to the shore again this afternoon and en route photographed some of the flowers to be found on it including Tormentil, Buttercups, Primroses, Marsh Marigolds, Cuckoo Flower, Lesser Celandine, and Thrift.






As always I could not resist photographing Bayble Island. What is it about islands that gives them such special appeal?




One of my ambitions is to photograph a Skylark singing in flight. I haven’t managed it yet but at least today I got some photos of one sitting on fence posts and trying to distract me - presumably its nest was nearby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome - comments are nearly always appreciated (the exception being those that simply advertise which don't make it past my moderation so please, don't bother).