Tuesday 3 June 2008

Hebes and Alpines

Monday, 2nd June 2008
This time last year I took some cuttings of a Hebe for GB and today I decided it was time to see how they had done. I was concerned that they might not really be well enough rooted to plant out but when I came to check I found they were so well rooted they were pot bound! So now they are planted out.




A Large White joined the plentiful Green-veined Whites in the garden.



We also planted some more alpines that GB bought in the Garden Centres in town and in North Street, both of which we visited this morning.




For more of GB’s alpines see My Pensby Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome - comments are nearly always appreciated (the exception being those that simply advertise which don't make it past my moderation so please, don't bother).