Tuesday 3 June 2008

Shepherd’s Warning, err, Delight…

Monday, 2nd June 2008
When I got up at 5 a.m. there was rain on the window and I thought “So much for the “Red sky at night” saying…” But, as it happened, what little rain there was finished by the time I was dressed and the day turned out beautiful again.




We were treated to coffee in the Woodlands Centre this morning by Pat and Dave and this afternoon we had coffee on Christine’s patio with her and Pat. The question is, dare I blog pictures of Pat and Christine that I took surreptitiously? Answer - probably a dangerous thing to do so I’ll settle for one of Dave. Men tend to be less bothered about these things…



Well, perhaps we’ll just do tiny ones of Pat and Christine… After all, the holiday wouldn't be anything like so good without the people in it.



(Personally, I thought Pat was a bit overdressed for coffee in the Woodlands Centre - but what do I know? Actually, Shepherd's warning is as nothing to the warning I received from Pat if her photo was included!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome - comments are nearly always appreciated (the exception being those that simply advertise which don't make it past my moderation so please, don't bother).